remaining to book tickets!
- A fun and glamorous event with food, drink and live entertainment to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
- On arrival enjoy a drinks reception, followed by three course meal, including tea and coffee.
- After dinner be entertained by live music from the ABC Big Band.
- Those who wish to can hit the dance floor, where there will be Ballroom and Latin dance tutors available for anyone wanting to learn some new moves.
- Have a break by spending some money at the Fun Casino (all money spent goes directly to charity) and signing up for the luxury prizes to be won on the ‘Roulette Raffle’.
- Tickets are £40 per person, £10 of which goes directly to Cancer Research UK.
- Dress code: smart/formal. We'd suggest dinner jackets or lounge suits for the gents and ball gowns or cocktail dresses for the ladies, but above all please wear what you are comfortable in!
- Saturday 16th April 2016
- The drinks reception will begin at 6pm with dinner following at 7pm.
- After dinner will be live music, dancing and games, ending around midnight.
- The bar will close at 1am, however anyone who wishes to can continue socialising in the bar on the ground floor.
- The Jury’s Inn, Milton Keynes, Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2HP
- For those wishing to stay at the hotel please quote BIGABC200216 when making a booking in order to receive the event rate. Bookings need to be made by calling reservations on 01908 843700, option 1, to access the following rates for Bed and Breakfast:
- Double Room - £70.00
- Single Room - £65.00
- For more information about the hotel click here.
- Reserve your tickets by clicking here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment of £40 per person can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
- Seats will be grouped in tables of 10, so book a full table of friends or family to guarantee seats together. Smaller group bookings will be accommodated where possible.
- The Alan Baldwin Commemorative Big Band (ABC Big Band), a 17 piece Big Band of local teachers and musicians, set-up to continue the legacy of Alan Baldwin who passed away in December 2013 after a long battle with prostate cancer.
- Dance teachers from 'Cheek to Cheek School of Dance'.
- All money raised throughout the evening and £10 from the sale of every ticket will go directly to Cancer Research UK to help support their ongoing work.
- 1 in 2 people born after 1960 will be diagnosed with some form of cancer during their lifetime.
- Cancer survival is improving and has doubled in the last 40 years in the UK.
- How often do you get an excuse to dress up and have a fantastic evening whilst raising money for charity? It’s a no-brainer really :)
You can download a poster for the event here.
"...just want to say how superb you were. A very talented group of musicians indeed!"